TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
International Maritime Bureau (IMB) is an internationally recognized Classification Society established since 1994. The IMB Headquarters are located in Panama City, Republic of Panama
IMB serves the International Maritime Community by providing the technical supervision of ships and Classification Services. This supervision is based on our maritime expertise and in the IMB Rules which were prepared by our professional staff taking into consideration the marine experience and hard work of our Network of Surveyors around the world. As part of IMB services, our surveyors can assess the Vessel’s seaworthiness amongst other services. We are also proud to team up with shipyards and other marine facilities to evaluate their equipments condition and work including the assessment that their job meets all technical requirements and it is completely in a professional manner.
The main services provided by IMB are, as follows:
- Class Hull Certificates
- Class Machinery Certificates
- Class Boilers Certificates
- Class Refrigerating Installations Certificates
- Class Fishing Vessel Certificates
IMB is a well known Classification Society by both Insurance Brokers and Underwriters. IMB is aware that good quality Condition Surveys and high standards in the selection of our vessels is what the marine insurance industry seeks worldwide.
Vessels classed by IMB have been insured by the following markets:
- The South of England P&I Association (Bermuda).
- Osprey P & I Underwriting Agency
- AGF Marine Aviation Transport
- Club P & I The Shipowners (Luxemburg)
- Navigators P & I Insurance Group
- Lloyd’s Syndicates.
- AXA Group
- Intercoastal Ship owners P& I B.V
- Compañía de Seguros La Chilena Consolidada S.A.
- British Marine Luxembourg
- Southern Seas Protection And Indemnity
- International Marine Protection Ltd.
- Andrew Lie & Company Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- Ship-Owner Mutual Protection And Indemnity Associations S.M.P.
- Insurance & Reinsurance Company Astra S.A. url: www.astraseg.ro
Some of the Marine Insurance Brokers that have a record of cooperating with IMB classed vessels are:
- 1. P&I HULL & MACHINERY
JDS Residential Ltd. and AquaMercantile Ltd. Group
E mail email@example.com
1 Exchange Court, London Road, Feering, Essex CO5 9ED
Tel 01376571200/Fax 01376571020
- P & I / HULL & MACHINERY INSURANCE.
Air & Sea Insurance Corp. (Miami-U.S.A.)
Mr. Angel Minetto
Phone: (305) 968-9226 / 305-599.7066
Fax: (305) 599-4866
- HULL & MACHINERY:
Mr. Christopher Ryan Miller
Dawson House, 5 Jewry Street.
London Ec3n 2pj
Phone: (44) (20)7488 2345
- P & I
Mr. Duncan Thomson
London Marine Insurance Services Limited
5th Floor, Clare House Street, 30/33 Minories
London Ec3n Idd
Phone: (44) (20)7488 4477
- P&I HULL & MACHINERY
Darlow Marine Insurance Inc.
Mr. Martin Darlow/Mr. Philip Garza III
Darlow Building 9420 SW 77th Ave. Ste. 101A, Miami, Florida 33156 USA
Phone (305) 595 7000/Fax (305) 595 2424
IMB is ready to share with you our marine technical expertise along with the support of our highly qualified surveyors who provide cost effective services on a worldwide basis.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Abdiel Icaza U.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Web : www.imbclass.net